CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICES:
Previously, data storage was done by storing the hard disk of the computer, but since the cloud appeared, things became simpler. Cloud computing replaced the hard drive storage technology. Replacement hard drive so.Now what is cloud computing services? It provides services such as: hosting databases through servers, networks, software through the Internet.
Very few companies offer such computer services, hence being named “Provider Cloud Company”. They charge based on the services that customers use during their operations.
In our daily routine, we use this cloud service without notice like web based email service, internet movie viewing, document editing, image storage etc. using computer cloud on the back.
Use cloud technology so that we can design and create new applications, store and recover data, store web pages and so on. In general, cloud computing services are classified into three categories.
1) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This service provides infrastructure such as Server, Operating System, Virtual Machine, Network and Storage, etc. on a rent basis.
For example: Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure
2) Platform as a Service (PaaS): This service is used in the development, testing and maintenance of software.PaaS is like IaaS but also provides additional tools like DBMS, BI services and so on
Example: Apprenda, Red Hat’s OpenShift
3) Software as a Service (SaaS): This service enables users to connect to applications via the Internet on a subscription basis.
Example: Google Apps, Salesforce
Here are some top cloud companies for you to refer
• Amazon Web Services
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform
• IBM Cloud
• Red Hat
• Sales force
• Oracle Cloud
• Verizon Cloud
Here, we will briefly evaluate the performance of a number of individual companies so that you see the potential of it.
# 1) Amazon Web Service (AWS)
• AWS is a security platform that protects services provided by the cloud to users with a variety of infrastructure services such as database storage, computers, etc.
• Use this AWS can store static pages.
• By using such services, users can build complex, dependable, scalable and flexible applications.
• A person may have the opportunity to practice AWS for free.
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit the Amazon Web Services.
# 2) Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft Azure is used to deploy, design, and manage cloud applications globally in tightly together.
•This cloud computing service supports multiple operating systems, databases, tools, programming languages and frameworks to meet user needs and serve their interests.
•The free trial version of Microsoft Azure is ready for you to experiment and understand.
You can visit the site to experience and know more information.
# 3) Google Cloud Platform
• The Google Cloud Platform uses resources such as computers, virtual machines, hard disks, and more in Google’s data centers to meet user needs.
• In addition to the free trial, this service is available under various Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) payment plans.
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit the Google Cloud Platform.
# 4) Adobe
•Few of them are Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Cloud Experience and Adobe Document Cloud etc
•The Adobe Creative Cloud service is a SaaS offering users access to tools provided by Adobe such as video editing, photography, graphic design, etc.
• Adobe Experience Cloud provides users with access to a range of solutions, which also helps in advertising, campaign building, and enterprise information gathering.
• Adobe Document Cloud is a complete digital document solution.
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit the Adobe website.
# 5) VMware
• VMware is a leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure, and has a very important place in the cloud. And it’s also a very secure and secure public cloud platform. Good network provisioning, storage, disaster recovery and computing.
• VMware’s cloud computing is proprietary and reduces the complexity of information technology, lowering costs, providing flexible flexible services, etc.
• VMware Cloud solution brings many benefits and benefits to maximize the benefits of cloud computing by combining the services, technology, and guidance needed to operate and manage employees, etc
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit on VMware cloud services.
# 6) IBM Cloud
•IBM Cloud offers a variety of software such as Iaas, PaaS and SaaS through all existing cloud offering models.
• Using IBM Cloud, you have the freedom to choose and agree on the tools you want, data models, and delivery models to design / create your next generation of services or applications. .
• IBM Cloud is used to build deeper passages for your businesses and industries.
•With the IBM Bluemix Cloud platform, you can combine cloud services and services for increased efficiency in your IT environment.
For additional questions or pricing related information,visit IBM Cloud.
# 7) Rackspace
•Rackspace Cloud provides a suite of cloud services such as hosted web applications, Cloud Files, Cloud Block Storage, Cloud Backup, Databases, and Servers. Cloud.ackspace uses a combination of hard drives and disks. Hard drive to bring high performance, it brings a lot of benefits and advantages to you.
•Rackspace Cloud Block Storage uses a combination of hard drives to deliver high performance to users.
• Rackspace Cloud Backup uses compression and encryption techniques and provides low-cost file-level backups.
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit Rackspace Cloud.
# 8) Red Hat
•Red Hat is an Open Cloud technology used by IT organizations to provide flexible solutions for end-users with state-of-the-art technology.
•Using Red Hat Cloud we can modernize applications, update and manage them from a single place and integrate all the desired parts into one solution. Red Hat is an advanced technology and convergence well suited.
•The Red Hat Red Hat infrastructure helps us build and manage a private cloud at a low cost and bring about positive results.
•Red Hat Open Shift is an open and hybrid service used by developers to quickly develop, deploy, store, and distribute applications on demand; it always changes according to needs to fit the customer.
For additional questions or pricing related information, visit the Red Hat website on cloud computing.